Free Australia.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polanimal alternatives

2 posters

Go down

Polanimal alternatives Empty Polanimal alternatives

Post  IQSRLOW Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:07 pm

I see that piece of shit Aussie has started haranguing you on Ozpol.

You should sign up to either
www.ozpolitic.com/polanimal

Where Aussie was a mod and was tossed out on his arse twice for harassing members by claiming they were sockpuppets. He is despised there (and everywhere) as a troll and a liar.

Alternatively www.polanimal.com/polanimal is run by Deepthought who runs the most fair and unmoderated political forum. Typically though, the left don't like it where they cannot silence dissenting opinion

IQSRLOW

Back to top Go down

Polanimal alternatives Empty Re: Polanimal alternatives

Post  mellie Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:51 pm

IQSRLOW wrote:I see that piece of shit Aussie has started haranguing you on Ozpol.

Where Aussie was a mod and was tossed out on his arse twice for harassing members by claiming they were sockpuppets. He is despised there (and everywhere) as a troll and a liar.

Alternatively www.polanimal.com/polanimal is run by Deepthought who runs the most fair and unmoderated political forum. Typically though, the left don't like it where they cannot silence dissenting opinion

No, I haven't posted on polanimal, can I have a link to where I was supposed to have posted?

It's a common forum troll tactic, they hound users and accuse them of being people/users they aren't, so as to create an air of suspicion, doubt, this and trap their victim into an ongoing saga of "no i'm not" "Yes you are" "No i'm not" "yes you are"...and so on...and as long as their victims defend themselves and the sites mods allow these trolls to do this to their more genuine members, then trolls see this as being a 'kill' truly believe they have won.

I generally stop posting on sites when they get taken over by trolls, I find they are just desperate, friendless, bored nut-cases who really are missing something in their diet, are usually anti-social and cant relate with others normally, so attack people instead.

Only the boards own mods/owners can put a stop to it, but if they feel intimidated by the trolls then quite often they just allow them to carry on doing what they do driving people away.

It's not worth worrying about, the worst thing you can do is give them an audience, show distress, because they feed on it.

It's the reaction they're after, they need to feel as though others are inconvenienced by their process, this or disrupted.

It's sociopathic really.... they are quite ill.

Rolling Eyes Most rational adults would feel the pangs of embarrassment or shame associated with others thinking they are stupid, but these sorts of people just don't care.

Freedivers board is going the same way Yahoo did, and I have a good idea who's responsible, others have a good idea also... and like I said, give them a finger, they will take your whole arm.

Now that those they harassed have more or less stopped posting, they are now giving the mods a hard time.

They wont stop, not until the curtain drops, because it's their intention to bully the mods into subservience, doing as they say, what this is, I have no idea, but I'll bet it has something to do with one of them wanting privileges or rights, (be a mod)...this or banning those they want off the board.

It's usually something along these lines...

Rolling Eyes

mellie

Back to top Go down

Post  IQSRLOW Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:47 pm

I didn't say youhad posted but that you should pop your head up there and add a contribution.

Ironically, I first posted on cracker most likely after you had left and was immediately accused by mantra and auzgirl of being you. I then posted at FDs forum and was constant harangued by mantra and auzgirl as being 'mel'

the level of paranoia amongst the left is astounding and I have always thought that a psychological study would bring some surprising results

IQSRLOW

Back to top Go down

Post  mellie Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:57 pm

IQSRLOW wrote:I didn't say youhad posted but that you should pop your head up there and add a contribution.

Ironically, I first posted on cracker most likely after you had left and was immediately accused by mantra and auzgirl of being you. I then posted at FDs forum and was constant harangued by mantra and auzgirl as being 'mel'

the level of paranoia amongst the left is astounding and I have always thought that a psychological study would bring some surprising results

I might pop in tomorrow some time, right now, I want to distance myself from the flame wars as much as possible, it's a whole lot of dysfunctional claptrap and rather unproductive.

See, I think their theory is, if they keep us busily distracted worrying about what they're up to then we might be less likely to write productively.

We need to keep focused... They proliferate this paranoia garbage to intentionally disrupt online communities for a reason, don't let them.

If we don't mind, they don't matter.

They're best ignored.

Smile

mellie

Back to top Go down

Post  mellie Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:00 pm

IQSRLOW wrote:I see that piece of shit Aussie has started haranguing you on Ozpol.

Look, I have to ask you, why do all these forums sound similar, were they created by the same person?

I'll be honest with you and just say, I'm rather cautious about invites to forums these days, because Mantrap invited me to one which sounds rather familiar to the one you mention above.

It's my understanding deepthought created or helped create one for her at some stage, and this said, could it be they are mates?

Look, I want to stay in the mix, but am very cautious due to my rather unlucky track-record of having joined sites which have turned out to be walls of flame.

I don't think many of them truly enjoy writing, just want to flame and keyboard jelly-wrestle.

I'm getting too old for this crap, and would sooner just put my energy into doing something more productive than entertaining trolls.

I was rather optimistic about ozpolitic, but it's just Cracker and Yahoo all over again.

After I left Yahoo, I hung about on my own forum and blogs for several months, I think it was only in the spirit of the election and my own forum having been targeted by who I suspect to be the same people behind both Yahoo and ozpolitics demise did I decide to embark on ozpolitic, but it took a fair bit of coaxing.

Also, I'm going to be very busy for the next 6 or so weeks finishing off a course, so really should be knuckling down anyway.

Smile I mean, these people don't want to engage in intelligent discussion about media, news,current affairs or politics, their sole objective in life is to troll and flame others they don't even know online for kicks. Keyboard heroes. Let them wear their crown of thorns, I don't want to end up bitter, tormented and anti-social like those miscreants.

....... Lay down with dogs.. well, you know!

Really, all they are is miserable, lonely self-loathing people, self-empowering behind their computers in clicks, threatening others, flaming foes, it's like one entire warped episode of Glee only without the sing-song ending.

Rolling Eyes You don't get anywhere arguing with morons.

mellie

Back to top Go down

Post  IQSRLOW Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:20 pm

Political animal has a long and torrid history and there are 3 sites which claim to be polanimal

The worst is www.polanimal.com.au run by jovial monk/Darwin. A leftwing fuckwit who bans anyone who says anything bad about labour. He banned and edited posts from poster that referred to Kevin as Krudd.

Deepthought forum www.polanimal.com/polaimal (monk stole the URL years after DT set up his site) is well run simply for the fact that there is no moderation- people are free to post what they like. DT setting mantras forum only cements his ability to be fair and balanced- not that anyone visited there because in true left fashion mantra started to moderate out of control

www.ozpolitic.com/polanimal is where the original abortion ended up stagnating but Aussie managed to drag it down to another leftwing paranoid delusion of accusing every new poster of being someone else.

IQSRLOW

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum